Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[Caps] ending scene of Ep 13

literal translations by 'puppyiz'

Hae Young :
Yes ~ i know how you feel, how bad you have been hurt.
knowing, i shouldnt be here after what my father's done.
This is the only way for me to show.
However, please forgive me, I am not able to today.

I am unable to forget or abandon all the interesting/good times we went through.
I have never felt lacked of anything before.
You are right, I am a total bad person...

What if..what if ..I miss you ??
What happens if i say i missed you twenty four hours ???
I missed you now...I am missing you so much...
What am i going to do, Lee Seol.
Lee Seol...Lee Seol ~
Lee Seol...
I love you.
This Mr. P loves you.

(door opens)
Lee Seol : Mr. P, I too...


-End of Ep13 -

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment